Our Briggs & Riley Baseline, BL221 UNDERSEAT DUFFLE features:
The Underseat Duffle is a must-have classic silhouette that pairs with any journey. Ample pockets and a roomy main compartment keep your travel essentials close by, while neatly tucking under your seat.
|US||10.5 in.||16.5 in.||11.5 in.||2.8 lbs|
|EU||26.7 cm||41.9 cm||29.2 cm||1.3 kg|
- Interior lining is soft and inviting.Contrasting color makes finding contents easy
- SpeedThru™ pocket provides convenient access to your stored items at security checkpoints. Our signature orange lining visually informs you that the pocket is open
- Large main compartment features a zip mesh pocket for extra storage of accessories. Adding convenience and organization to your travel
- Two generously sized pockets for added storage of your personal items
- Monogram leather detailing provides elegant personalization and immediate product identification
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of a Briggs & Riley rolling bag for easy transport of two bags as one
- Premium leather touch point on top carry handles offer a sleek look, while traveling in comfort
- Hide-away leather ID tag is an elegant, discreet feature that keeps your personal information concealed during travel
- Front pocketwith added slip pockets for organization
- Right side pocket for additional storage of smaller personal items or water bottle
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- ZIPPER: Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- FABRIC: Remarkably strong ballistic nylon fabric resists wear providing exceptional durability that endures the test of time
- CAPACITY: 1903 cu. in. / 31.2 liters
- CASE DIMENSIONS: 10.5 x 16.5 x 11.5 in. / 26.7 x 41.9 x 29.2 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Don't Forget Travel Accessories
Chargers, Converters, Organizers, Luggage Scales, Neck Pillows...everything a Pro traveler needs.